Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The rythm of my life

´78-MOVED from my mothers womb and into this big, crazy world.
´80-MOVED from Reykjavik, Iceland to, Kuwait City, Kuwait.
´84-MOVED from Kuwait City back to Reykjavik, Iceland.
´87-MOVED from Reykjavik, Iceland to Obertshausen (near Frankfurt), Germany.
´92-MOVED from Obertshausen, Germany to Reykjavik, Iceland.
´94-MOVED from Sævarland, Reykjavik to Skipasund, Reykjavik.
´99-MOVED from Reykjavik, Iceland to Copenhagen, Denmark.
´05-MOVED from Copenhagen, Denmark to Reykjavik (Hafnarfjördur), Iceland

So, what does this mean you might ask? It means that it should soon be time to move again!

I have no idea when exactly, where to or for how long, what to do there are what to do with life here in Iceland in the meantime? I just know that my heart will stop beating if I don´t continue in a rythm that even just slightly resembles the first 30 years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment