Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 random things about me ;)

  1. I have lived in 4 countries. (Iceland, Denmark, Germany and Kuwait).
  2. I got pregnant with my first son when I was 15. He´s 14 now and I have since given birth to 4 more children.
  3. I have concieved children in 3 different countries, lol.
  4. I studied Intercultural Management at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark.
  5. I have memories attached to the song "Hotel California" from just about every period of my life.
  6. I studied Spanish in Sevilla, Spain, in 2001.
  7. I can not blink with one eye.
  8. I got engaged in a cemetary.
  9. I´m a total Disney freak and have been to 3 different Disney parks (Disneyland California, WDW and Disneyland Paris).
  10. I learned to sing opera for 3 1/2 years.
  11. I´m one of the "bad" parents who has taken their children to Las Vegas. And LOVED every minute of it.
  12. I´ve had 2 waterbirths.
  13. I hardly ever play my beautiful piano which is a little over a 100 years old.
  14. I saw David Cook, American Idol, last December at Disneyworld, lol.
  15. I have a dog, which I often wish I didn´t have.*Guilty*
  16. I would love to go to Cuba. Preferably soon.
  17. When I was a kid I threw a temper tantrum so bad that my mom made me miss my first ballet recital.
  18. I once planned to get a MC licence. But I crashed head first into a wall before my first class was over and I dropped out.
  19. I have a "thing" for Lenny Krawitz.
  20. First gift I recived from my now husband was a real, white mouse. A week later there were 11 babies in the cage (wonder if that was sign of what was to come?).
  21. I only once played hookie as a kid, to protest the gulf war.
  22. I slept through an entire show at the Beijing opera, China.
  23. I will not drink Jack Daniels EVER again. I´ve kept this promise for a long time.
  24. I once had lunch next to former Soviet leader Gorbachov.
  25. I once played a drunk wife who cheated on her husband with handsome young marines in a school play.

3 comments:

  1. Hello. I am a freelance magazine writer. I got your name from Barb, who posts at Absolute Write. I am finishing an article about Iceland's new prime minister. Might you have time for me to interview you briefly about this? I'm just looking for an "ordinary Icelander" point of view. Thank you so much. renerosechild@gmail.com

    Rene Rosechild
    Denver, Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freyja, it's me, Barb D from the DIS. I gave Rene your blog address. I hope it's OK! If not, shoot me, not Rene! :) You've been so helpful to me with Denmark info that I didn't think you'd mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is really random and a bit forward but I was wondering if I could interview you either via email, skype, instant messaging or in person when I go to Iceland in March. I'm a journalism student in the U.S. and my int'l reporting class is going to Iceland to report on different issues. I'm reporting on the youth and was wondering if I could interview you since it seems like you're a teacher. If this sounds something you are willing to do, I'll give you all the details about my school and project etc. you can email me at bryggkaffe at gmail dot com; thanks.

    ReplyDelete