Wednesday, June 16, 2010

To the end of the world

There aren´t many countries in the world I wouldn´t like to visit. I don´t recall ever having read, seen or been told something about a country that didn´t in some way intrigue m. Fact is, I LOVE traveling. Seriously, I do! I know I´m not alone, and that most people love going on holidays but I also know that many people love coming back and get all warm and fuzzy at the thought of "finally" sleeping in their own bed again.

That´s my point! I never get tired of traveling. I never reach the point of: "O.k. now, it´s been great but I´d love to be AT HOME again." Home is where your heart is, which in my case is with my children and husband. So as long as I´ve got them all with me, I´m "AT HOME".

We´ve been extremely lucky and have been able to travel pretty extensively with our children, considering that 4 of them were born while we were still both in school. One of the greatest trips so far was a European road trip. We drove from Denmark through Germany to the Czech Republic, where we stayed for a few days in the beautiful city of Prague. Therefrom through Austria and Slovenia to Zagreb, Croatia, where we stayed for a few nights before we drove all the way down the gorgeous coastline of Croatia, staying in Senj, Split and my favorite eastern European city, Dubrovnik. From there on we continued into Bosnia and onwards to Hungary where we spent amazing days with friends at Lake Balaton and in Budapest before heading back to Denmark.

Our family has grown by two since then, but, oh, how I wish we could go on a road trip to France and Italy for instance, and that is why we signed up for the "Greatest Holiday in the World" http://www.greatestholiday.radissonblu.com/inga-ros-antoniusdottir/862003/

No comments:

Post a Comment