Sunday, April 19, 2009

What to do, what to do???

Now this is a first. 6 more days till election day and I still have no idea what party to vote for. Even considering to cast a blank vote. Empty. Yep, maybe not voting for any of the parties.
Can hardly believe I´m even considering this, let alone writing about it.

I´ve always said one should use his/her vote. Have a say. Be responsible. Honor the fact that you have to right to vote and the chance to make a change.

I feel like I´m somewhat betraying my own values if I don´t vote for on of the parties running for government. BUT....I also feel betrayed.

I feel betrayed by the party that I voted for last time and which screwed up. Badly! I feel betrayed by all other parties which keep saying they´ll fix things, without having a clue as how to. I feel betrayed by my bank, which gambled with my money and lost all my savings, and I feel like and a**hole for trusting all these people with my future.

Oh how I wish we will soon again hear my People say: "Thetta reddast" (it´ll be o.k.). But then again, that is somewhat was got us into this mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment