Thursday, April 2, 2009

Summertime and the living is easy

Well not quite yet, but hopefully soon it will be summertime and living will be easy. I will have the entire month of half of May, and the entire months of June and July + half August off. Can I tell you how much I look forward to just hanging out, oh yeah and shuffeling the kids from soccer camp to soccer camp? This has been one hell of a winter and I can not wait for it to be over. I just wish that the summers here were real summers, with the sun burning so hot through my body that it would keep me warm for a few of the early winter months.

I have a mini solution for that problem though. This year, the solution is called BARCELONA. Hubby, me and almost 100 000 other people singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh-ACkYmdc4 live at Nou stadium. Five romantic nights in this gorgeous city with NO kids, just us, the sun, some tapas and lots of Sangria :)

Can´t wait!

1 comment:

  1. This post just totally reminded me that summer is around the corner and so is 'bikini' season. Ack, I am so not ready!

    ReplyDelete