Sunday, January 11, 2009

It´s such a perfect day

Welcome everyone!

Today is the first day of the rest of my personal blog life.
Funny. I´m kind of nervous. Like I´m afraid of failing. How can I fail at blogging? Am I a blog failure if I don´t update daily? If I´m not funny enough? Not wise enough? Not PC? Or maybe even if I´m too PC?

But hey, I´m just me. Nothing more. Nothing less. I haven´t failed at being me so far.

Actually I´m starting off on the wrong foot with all of you. I´m kind of lying (great start, huh?). I have blogged before. Just not in English. And not very many read my blog. I couldn´t really decide how personal to be. So, now it´s out. I WAS a blog failure. But that was last year, right?

New year, new opportunities and hopefully also new blogfriends.

I´ll be back -soon!

Hasta luego :)


No comments:

Post a Comment